After you select the restaurant for your month
1. Request the Webmaster post the information on the website and create a signup sheet for the event
2. Send out a blast to the Shalom Membership about the Luncheon and Sign Up on the Web
About a week before the luncheon you will want to call the restaurant and confirm to
them how many will actually be attending.
Think about a restaurant that you enjoy...
Select which month and day that would work best for you to HOST your Luncheon
Call the Restaurant
- It's fun to have the restaurant near something to do afterwards. This is just a suggestion; it's not
mandatory... it's yours to plan. It can be just a lunch gathering as well.
- It can be difficult to talk to each other at a very long table... so, it's nice to have a restaurant that will
allow us to sit at smaller tables. Again, this is a suggestion not mandatory... we have done both and it's
worked out fine in both situations.
1. Put your name on the Sign Up Sheet (click on the pink button below)
2. Add your email address and best phone number to reach you
3. Tell us the month, date, time and restaurant you would like to have your luncheon